French restaurant Café Tatti is seeking an experienced server for full-time employment in McLean, VA.
The Server serves food and beverages to customers in a professional, warm, friendly and efficient manner and ensures a positive experience for all customers. Servers are expected to be attentive to guest’s needs and make them feel welcomed, comfortable, and important.
Competitive pay: $800 weekly
Call us now at (703) 790-5164
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all co-workers and management
- Arrive for each shift on time
- Have extensive knowledge of the restaurant’s menu and wine list , with the ability to make suggestions when asked by guests
- Serve customers by anticipating their needs, initiating conversation and offering assistance and advice
- Ensure food orders are finished being plated and coursed out correctly before serving to guests
- Perform dining room set-up, running side work and closing duties
- Check identification to ensure customers meet minimum age requirements for consuming alcoholic beverages
- Maintain dining room safety and sanitation standards
- Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma
- One year experience in a full-service restaurant preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and other staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be hospitable, approachable, passionate about customer service, and respectful towards colleagues and guests
- Basic mathematical skills required
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Must have strong customer service skills and be able to maintain poise and positive personality when under pressure
Café Tatti is a European-themed fine dining restaurant dedicated to serving delicious, quality meals to customers in McLean, Virginia and beyond.
Founded in 1981, from humble beginnings, we have risen to the top of the competition into what we are today—a beloved source of heavenly French and European cuisine.
For more information, call us at (703) 790-5164