Full-Time Busser in McLean, VA
French restaurant Café Tatti is seeking a busser for full-time employment in McLean, VA.
The primary responsibility of a Busser is to reset tables professionally and effectively. Bussers are also responsible for supporting servers with refills and clearing tables.
Competitive pay: $500 weekly
Call us now at (703) 790-5164
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arrive for each shift on time
- Greet guests as they are seated and bring complimentary starter
- Communicate with server to assure efficient seating, table utilization and customer service
- Respond appropriately to guest requests and communicate to server immediately
- Clear tables after guests leave. Takes dishes, glassware, silverware, to the kitchen
- Cleaning tables, chairs and floors
- Setting tables
- Assist server as needed
- Maintain dining room safety and sanitation standards
- Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Ability to effectively communicate in fast-paced environment
- Must be hospitable, approachable and respectful towards colleagues and guests
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Must be able to maintain poise and positive personality when under pressure
Café Tatti is a European-themed fine dining restaurant dedicated to serving delicious, quality meals to customers in McLean, Virginia and beyond.
Founded in 1981, from humble beginnings, we have risen to the top of the competition into what we are today—a beloved source of heavenly French and European cuisine.
For more information, call us at (703) 790-5164
6627 Old Dominion Drive, McLean, VA, 22101, USA
$500 Per week
March 2, 2021
December 31, 2021